All professionals at Fareeda N. Adeeb, M.D., FAAP maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in the medical field. Read on to learn more about our staff's experience and training.
Dr. Fareeda Adeeb
Dedicated Pediatrician with extensive in well and sick care pediatric patients from new born to 18+. Personable professional able to relate to wide range of patients, parents, and staff. Motivated leader with genuine love of kids and desire to improve health and wellbeing of every patient.
American Board of Pediatrics, Board Certified
Neonatal Resuscitation Program Certified
California Medical Board
Pediatrician (Solo Practice) 10/2000- Current San Jose, CA
- Provide comprehensive pediatric care including new born inpatient and outpatient.
- Examine and evaluate children for both well and sick visits.
- Counsel patient families and guardians regarding development present conditions and possible remedies to address illness and overall health problems.
- Strictly maintain confidentiality of patient families and any sensitive situations.
- Electronic Medical Records with patients access to their records and patient portal
- Recommend vaccinations patients to immunize them from communicable disease
- Active member of O’Connor Hospital QA committee
- Participate in After-Hour Call group
- Participate in California Immunization Registry
Pediatric Center for Life, O’Connor Hospital 03/1994 – 10/2000
Pediatrician San Jose, CA
- Completed frequent file reviews to catch possible present conditions.
- Evaluated patients to assess growth health and development.
- Ordered test and referred patients to specialists to address specific issues.
Santa Clara Valley Medical Center 03/1994 – 10/2000
On Call Pediatrician San Jose, CA
Kaiser Permanente 03/1995 – 10/2000
Redwood City, CA
Kaiser Permanente (OPMG) 07/1991 – 07/2001
Pediatric Residency 1988 - 1991
Metro Health Medical Center/Case Western Cleveland, OH
M.B.B.S / M.D .
Bangalore Medical College 1977 – 1983
Bangalore University Cleveland, OH
American Academy of Pediatrics Member – Current
Santa Clara County Medical Association
O’connor Hospital, San Jose, California
Good Samaritan Hospital, San Jose, California
Recipient of National Merit Scholarship (INDIA)